Friday, June 28, 2013

Where am I going?

Luke is surprising me by taking me someplace for an early birthday present.  He won't tell me where, other than, "we've been there before."  I've guess about all I can think of and still no hints or crack of a smile that I guessed it correctly.  All I know is it is not Disney
 We went to the Toby Keith I love this Bar and Grille a few weeks ago and they had a drink called the skirt lifter.  I tried it since I like iced tea and it was delicious.  Tasted just like iced tea/Arnold Palmer.  Luke went out and bought a bottle of the Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka for me after that and it is amazing.  Add some water and ice and you are good to go... splash of lemonade or some tea if you wish.
Luke likes the glass that I got while out in Colorado visiting Jen so I may have to pick up a few more when I am out there this summer to have a set of 4.  It says "Name Your Poison."  Anyone have any idea where he is taking me?

1 comment: