Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lewistown on Monday

Jen left work early on Monday and took me out to lunch in a small town called Lewsitown.  While Jen was at work I started work on one of the projects she had around the house.  Talking to Jen she wanted a hospital gown so she'd look good when having her baby.  I found a pattern for one and started on the project.  It took me about 2 days and I don't have a finished photo since we need to keep that a surprise for when you see her baby photos.  I made sure to press all the seams before I sewed them.  I think it came out quite well for my first attempt at an actual garment rather than curtains or repairs.
When in Lewistown we at at the Huckleberry and it was pretty good.  She had me walk around town with her...all of about 3 total blocks.  It was a cute town and she just wanted to get me out of the house.
After lunch and our mini-walk we had ice cream at the Sweet Cow.  I had a strawberry daiquiri flavor.

2 comments:

  1. The town is Louisville. It was only ranked the #1 town in America to live in a few years in a row :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny (Jen's comment). How nice of you to make her a gown! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete