Friday, June 7, 2013

Visiting Jen...

So since I have the most flexible schedule and Bob is going out of town for a work conference I am flying out to "baby sit" my little sister Jen.  He doesn't want her alone since she is due in mid-July.   While Jen and I don't always get along I think that we will have some fun together as long as she doesn't complain about my "precious marathon movie," that I insist that we go see.  I love running and it is a one day only across America showing of the Spirit of the Marathon II.
She's already plotting what she can do with the whale baby tub from her shower (as you can see in the picture) so I guess we will have quite and adventure.  I am looking forward to doing some yard work for her and painting the pantry and exhausting her doggie Wells with walks or running and even learning how to do some cooking (Jen promised, but not that I would be successful).  We are also going to the zoo (where she might just plan on leaving me until it's time for me to return home).  Don't worry Jen, I have ideas for your weekly belly shot that are sure to entertain the masses!

No comments:

Post a Comment