Monday, June 24, 2013

Wednesday Movie and Pedi's

On Wednesday Jen surprised me by taking me to the beauty training school for pedicures.  I got the full pedi and Jen just had the basic (I guess there are pressure points in your feet that can induce contractions and labor).  I am glad she went simple since I was very excited to see Spirit of the Marathon II.  Although, the movie wasn't as amazing as the first it was decent enough.
 Jen doing her glamour shots by Deb pose while waiting for her toes to dry a little bit.  Jen had what we will refer to as "Dudette" giving her the pedi.  I had a wonderful gal named Sabrina who chatted with Jen and I while Dudette didn't even attempt after Jen said she was due... um ask when and if she knows what she is expecting???  Jen's polish was clumpy and instead of asking her to pick another color Dudette just globbed it on thick so there wouldn't need to be a second coat.
My little toes after the pedi.  They didn't stay nice though since Jen was sick of me and told me to take a hike on Thursday (don't worry, she didn't leave me for dead).  Since the movie and pedi's is all that we did Wednesday I will leave you with photos from our daily ice cream trips:
Saturday Smart Cow
Sunday Ben & Jerry's
Monday Sweet Cow
Tuesday 3 Margaritas for Fried Ice Cream 
Wednesday Higgy's before the movie (Jen was blurry)
Thursday Ripple
Friday Glacier (where I sampled about 6 flavors)
And finally Saturday Jen stopped at Sonic to get me a slushie on the way to the airport.  I was the one that wanted Sonic slushies all week so she indulged my quirkiness and took me almost daily during happy hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment