Thursday, June 27, 2013

Our 2 Year Anniversary

Luke and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary last week by having a low key evening at home.  He wants to go on a cruise of some kind for our anniversary so we kept it simple (like last year).
I made us dinner of broccoli/chicken and alfredo stuffed shells.
 After dinner we had a little campfire in our back yard.  Nothing fancy here, just some nice weather and conversation.
 We watched some tv and enjoyed the cheesecake cupcakes that I made for dessert.  They were quite yummy.  Luke is convinced he should go buy me some special spring form pan thing that you need to make a whole cheesecake now so he doesn't have to peel off the wrappers.
I enjoyed our quiet evening at home and am looking forward to some sort of cruise perhaps this fall when his work schedule is a little less crazy and we can travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment