Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Half Marathon Day

Last day at Disneyland and it was Dumbo Day!  Best day of the trip (well, I don't know about that but it was the most Dumbo happy).  Photos are still on my moms camera from the race but after we went to Trader Sam's for lunch and to relax.  No drinks this time and it was very crowded with lots of runners celebrating their accomplishments.
 We were hoping to sit at the bar so that my moms friend Timmy G. would have the sinking chair but no luck.  Anyways, the bar was so crowded the chairs weren't sinking this time but at the volcano's and sinking ships needing lifeboats were.
 My mom and I shared the burger and Timmy got the chicken at my recommendation from the other day.  On the way back we walked through the shops to keep cool and stopped for some beignets.  Not as good from the Jazz Kitchen as the ones in the Disneyland park.  Disney must do something to their food to make it yummy goodness.
 My mom treated herself to a Dumbo zip up hoodie just like mine.  I like when she wears it so I can spot her, plus green looks good on her.
Of course we wouldn't be running Disney if it wasn't for the bling.  That is partially true but mostly a lie.  I just love Disney so I would go even if it was just a piece of plastic when what I really wanted was a medal (medallion is abbreviated as medal mom he-hee).

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe.. I love plastic : ) the kind to buy things with. Another great Mommy and me trip. Thanks

    ReplyDelete