Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pearl Street Mall

Well Saturday my mom and I headed into Boulder for Pearl Street Mall wandering.  They had all sorts of art vendors there as well with some neat stuff.  First thing we saw were these giant metal sculptures.  They were really neat and their heads moved as well.
 Flying pig family.  They also had a cow, moose and long horn plus a book of his other sculptures and work.
 We wandered for a bit and then ate "breakfast" at 1:00 at Snooze... all they serve is breakfast.  I had some of the most delicious French Toast that I have ever had.  Delicious and delightful.  We are going to have lunch with Jen there before my first day of "running camp."
 After our day wandering we came home and mom read Michael a story... which has has continued to do every night since.  She is quite animated when she reads and adds her own little details to the story.
 She gave him the story for Christmas after she found out Jen and Bob were expecting.   It is called "You are Loved."  It's cute because that is what she tells us all the time.

2 comments:

  1. My mom would love that gigantic flamingo! So cute that she reads animated stories. I'll have to get David to do that for Max.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boulder is such a fun town. I loved all the huge metal sculptures at the art show. Not sure how much they cost, but I am sure lots. Snooze was YUMMY. Probably the best eggs I have ever had. Can't wait for doodle to come visit us in NY so I can snuggle and read to him.

    ReplyDelete