Thursday, May 23, 2013

Movies

Over the weekend Luke and I went to go see the new Star Trek Movie (his choice but now he owes me a movie of my choice...hello Monster University).  The theater from the outside is looking like the place is closed since they are renovation/remodeling the inside.  So amazing inside!  They are still doing a ton of work in the lobby but the changes they have made to the theater viewing rooms AMAZING!  We were wow-ed by the changes.  Don't worry, I took these during the pre-preview commercials.
 Yep, each person gets a leather recliner with 2 cup holders.  The recliners are electric so you can recline a little or a lot.  No ones head was in your way because of the wide aisles between.  I know they are not able to have as many people in each theater but I think they will get more people to consider coming to see a movie with seats like this.  After the previews the curtains parted and revealed a larger screen.
Of course Luke had nachos with cheese (I really cannot think of a time we've gone to the movie and he hasn't gotten nachos).  He reclined for the photo but during the movie sat like a chair since his leg is still bothering him.

No comments:

Post a Comment