Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Another Cinder Ella Story

So I love my cuddle bug and Disney and that is what I talk about "all the time."  Well, Cinder got a new bed from my Momma.  She found it on super clearance at Target as an online item that was returned.  She thought of Cinder, walked passed it and then went back for it at the end of her adventure in Targetland.  I put it on the floor and she sniffed it and circled it a few times the first day.  I picked it up off the floor to vacuum and she snuggled up on it for a little cat nap.
 I went to take a picture of her and she woke up.  Love how she always yawns when she wakes up or makes a chirping type noise when she see's it is me.
Thanks for my new bed.  I still have to figure out how to climb into the snuggly part of my new bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment