Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Papa Bear!

Happy Birthday Papa Bear!
The best fire builder at the Bay... the whole family comes over just to hang out until late.
 Who knows where the fish are and what they want to "eat" depending on weather and time of year.  He is happy to take off our fish and gave up many relaxing weekends while Jen and I were growing up to take off a gazillion pan fish from the break wall.
 And he is always up for an adventure.  I always have fun going for bike rides with my Papa Bear.  He is always going on "private roads" and saying the people here are all too busy at work to enjoy this view so I am going to.  Perhaps we can take another ride to the cottage Papa Bear...
Happy Birthday to my Amazing Papa Bear who is the punny-ist guy I know.  He's always making us laugh and reminds us to look at the small details that many other people just walk right past.  Love you Papa Bear and hope you have a Wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment