Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

(Oscar Mayer Wiener song)
My Mommy has a first name...it's M-o-m-m-y.
My Mommy has a second name... it's M-o-m-m-a.
I love to hug her everyday and if you ask me why I'll say
cause mommies have a special way with hugs and kisses everyday!

Happy Mother's Day to my perfectly Goofy Momma!  You are amazing and I am lucky I get to call you Mom.  You continually brighten everyone's day with your thoughtfulness and "let's go have fun" attitude.  Who knew that you could wander Target for almost 2 hours and it could feel like 20 minutes. Road trips where we just go wherever with no real plan in mind and all those early weekend mornings where you cheer for me as I race before the sun is even coming up.  
I love you very much.  I think I might be smiling...cause I was thinking and I had this thought...  Enjoy your last mother's day since next year you are going to be a Grandma to Jen's Mikey!  

No comments:

Post a Comment