Friday, May 24, 2013

Good Meow-ing To You!

My little Cinder Ella is such a cutie.  She has always been a little cuddle bug and I finally put the camera on my nightstand so I could document it.  I say, "Cinder Ella, time to go night night."  She then typically proceeds to follow me upstairs and wait for me to brush my teeth and such.  Then she jumps up on the bed and curls up next to me.
 Just as she was starting to settle in the ribbon I have attached to the ceiling fan caught her eye (first time ever) and she had to get up and swat at it a few times before settling down.  She was not being cooperative at bed time for a photo (gave me her butt instead of her face... her face is usually looking at me).
And this is what I almost always wake up to find.  A happy, content kitty that stretches and chirps at me before nudging my face with hers and purring as if to say, "get up and feed me."  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment