Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wedding Morning...

The day of the wedding I sort of woke up on my own around 7:30 and rolled over to find Dani on the floor with her phone out. She then cursed since my mom beat her to putting up a "happy wedding day" post on Facebook. My mom purposely sat at her computer and waited til midnight so she could be the first post. We went downstairs to have breakfast and then got dressed to drop off welcome baskets to the hotel, more decorations/food at Jack's Place. While eating breakfast my dad comes down and receives specific instructions from my sister on how to cut the fruit for the tarts and how to help with placing the cut fruit. We return from dropping things off and head back out to get our hair done. While getting our hair done we have a few margaritas, order a pizza for lunch and play name that Disney song trivia. Here is a picture of my hair while it is "setting," and then after:
While we took turns having our hair set and then styled Sydney painted our nails. Here she is getting her hair sprayed in place.We were a bit late arriving due to some construction/traffic so we were a bit later than we planned on leaving the hair place. I still think that I would have been able to make the 5k race that I wanted to with Dani and still get my hair done nice before the wedding. Dani is great, she brought her running shoes with her just incase we went and raced. Oh well, the running shoes still got used (more on that later).Group shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment