Thursday, August 11, 2011

Boys will be boys

Before I post about the girls getting ready I figured I'd post the few pics the boys took getting ready. I'm sure their morning was quite relaxing with the egg casserole I left them for breakfast along with cinnamon buns. According to Luke he didn't sleep very well and was up kind of early. They ate and chilled around the house. Then they went over to the hotel around 2:30 to get dressed for the wedding. Look at that tough guy ready to get married. Luke said he waited til about 1:30 before showering and shaving so he'd have a smooth face and smell good. In the background you see Greg on the phone. He's talking to Dani who is telling him to stall Luke from getting to Jack's Place so he doesn't see me (we're running about 15 minutes behind what we originally planned, but it doesn't affect any part of the wedding).The boys pose for a few pics outside the hotel. Here Luke is with "his boys" and his brother, grandpa and dad.
I like to think Luke is thinking, "do you smell me now?" I'm glad he was having some fun and was so relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment