Monday, July 7, 2014

Re-visit of June Goals


So here are the June Goals, and I am not going to do July goals cause having been off from school for 2 weeks I have already scrubbed the powder room floor grout with a toothbrush and wiped down every surface in the kitchen plus vacuumed like 3 times a week and swiffered too!  

June goals:
1. Meal plan for 4 days of the week with a 5th day for left overs.  --We were mostly successful with this one.  A few days were too hot to actually turn the oven on and we went with sandwiches but I really stuck with the plan for this month and loved it.
2.  Get all my Disney stuff for Goofy #10 in a folder/envelope.  --Success!  All that stuff is together and I am ready, just need to find some cheap air fare.  
3.  Do something for our 3 year anniversary.  Something simple but something. -- Passed with keeping it simple with a car picnic and dinner at home in sweats.  We keep it classy.
4. Finish Michael's first birthday gift.  --yup.  And I love how it came out.  Post later on what I made for him  and his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment