Thursday, June 5, 2014

May Goals Revisited

So I am 2 for 3 on my May goals.  My May goals were:
1.  Follow a weekly cleaning schedule.  I did this  successfully and now that I am in the routine of it I plan to keep up with it.  It makes life so much easier since I am not doing major cleaning all the time just one or two things a day.
2.  Stick to a grocery store list.  I did this surprisingly well.  Even Luke was impressed by this.  I planned out meals for the week roughly and made a list accordingly.  I also tried to use up a bunch of stuff we currently have so a major shopping trip will be necessary in a few weeks to stock back up on some basics (jumbo boxes of cereal and club packs of chicken to freeze).
3.  Blog 2x a week.  Major fail on this one.  I am trying to get better but I just don't find much of what happens around here to be that exciting.  Maybe once the school year ends and with summer I will think about those little projects and get better at taking photos of things we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment