Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Happy Anniversary!

Luke and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary the other day.  It was pretty low key.  We went to the cottage the weekend before and planned to go for a picnic lunch and a boat ride.  Well, it ended up being quite chilly and very windy.  Picnic lunch in the car for the win.
 Enjoying our lunches in my car.  Cottage style clothing at it's finest and my headband starting to pop off my head.
 Since it was so chilly we had a very snuggly kitty cat that joined us.  She took turns snuggling on Luke and I throughout the weekend and slept curled up next to me both nights.
 Here she is all snuggled up on me while we watched some Netflix on our ipad.
 When it was time to go home she was once again a good little girl and sat all curled up on the back seat.  I am so lucky that she travels well in the car.
 For our real anniversary we had dinner at home with breaded chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans with shaved almonds plus some Relax wine.
 Yup, we were bums just hanging out in t-shirts and jeans at home and we wouldn't have it any other way.
Happy 3 year Anniversary my love and here's to many more bummin' it at home anniversaries cause I rock the sweatpants like no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment