Monday, June 9, 2014

June Goals

1. Meal plan for 4 days of the week with a 5th day for left overs.  This is basically to cover week days.  I am good about planning a meal ahead on a Saturday/Sunday morning for that night but need to know what I am making ahead on the week days or we end up with soup and grilled cheese.
2.  Get all my Disney stuff for Goofy #10 in a folder/envelope.  Well, all my stuff related to my January trip together.  Also, all my other race information in one place, in order for the rest of the year so I can add others in as needed.
3.  Do something for our 3 year anniversary.  Something simple but something.
4. Finish Michael's first birthday gift.  I'm not telling.

That's it.  I've got my running goals in addition to this and those are my primary focus right now so I can have a few amazing races this fall with my hard work this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment