Friday, July 6, 2012

ice cream...nope, Dole-Whips!


I was super excited to find out that I could make a pineapple Dole Whip at home.  The problem was I needed an ice cream maker (preferably one that made soft serve) and some special mix.  I found a place that sells the mix and ordered two packages.  Next mission, finding an ice cream maker.  I did no research for this.  I checked Target online and found they sell some (I found a Kitchen-Aide mixer attachment one for about $75...).  I hoped in the car and drove over to find this little beauty marked half-off.  I figured for $15 it was worth a try.  So cute with my dishes too!
For those of you who don't know what a Dole Whip is it is yummy goodness.  You get these little sunshine filled treats of happiness at Disney and very, very few other locations.  You crave them and think of the Enchanted Tiki-Room.
at Disney with my Dole-Whip

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dole whip.. Thanks for sharing your first batch with me.

    ReplyDelete