Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Goals

I didn't have goals for April and that meant that I got kind of lazy around the house in some regards.  So I decided that I need to make some goals for May.  Although I have a lot of goals for a variety of things I am going to stick with just 3 things for around the house and for me.  I am picking ones that are attainable and also will push me to get stuff done.

May Goals:

1.)  Follow a weekly cleaning schedule.  I set one up but have been kind of lazy on a few of the items.  My schedule is Sunday to iron clothes for the week (aka 5 shirts for school if needed).  Clean kitchen. (wipe counters and such is daily but to actually scrub the burners and such). Monday change cat litter and dust (lazy duster here), Tuesday clean bathrooms (usually good about this), Wednesday dust downstairs (lazy), Thursday vacuum (ugh, can the cat just be shaved), Friday clean bathrooms (usually just do our master bath), Saturday outside yard work (fail weather) and change bed linen (usually happens but if not it does on Sunday).

2.  Make a grocery store list and stick to it!  I am pretty good at this but Luke is on a major financial kick lately and wants to see if we can spend less on groceries.  See if I can keep it to under $300 for the month.  Probably can happen as long as I don't have to buy a jumbo pack of TP or something like that for everyday use that we run out of.

3.  Blog at least 2x a week.  I guess I have to find something to post about and be better at photo documenting stuff.
Notice the Mickey's in the background on the computer?  Those are countdowns to various things---one being Goofy #10.  Cinder is like, "you're leaving me again."

1 comment:

  1. Just take a roll of TP from bars/ restaurants or have Luke get some from work.

    ReplyDelete