Saturday, May 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Papa Bear!

Happy Birthday to my Papa Bear!  I know there are photos of you fishing out there but guess what... you love so many more people and activities.  Just think, that without you our family scat games while camping would be much less interesting.  I'm sure we would still use full size candy bars instead of money but we wouldn't have the Mr. Lucky rule of the winner having to dance on the table (or chair).
 You love sitting on the front porch and just enjoying the day.  It could be rocking your little grandson, reading a book or watching the hummingbirds.  Doesn't matter---you love to just be outside and go for bike rides or putter in the yard or wash the vehicles.
 You are always finding ways to make us smile and laugh.  Why hold the wand when you can stick it in your hat and wear it like a feather?  You pick up those orange traffic cones and use them as mega phones to cheer for me while I run.
There are many more reasons that you are amazing and deserve to have the best birthday ever.  Tell all the puns you want and have fun cheering on the Knighthawks at the lacrosse game for your birthday.  I hope you get to teach them the Mr. Lucky dance moves after the game.  Happy Birthday Papa Bear!  I love you (oh, and Cinder Ella does too and thanks you a lot for taking good care of her every time Luke and I travel).

No comments:

Post a Comment