Friday, February 7, 2014

Lots of Love around here

I have been not so subtly hinting at Manfriend that I wanted a new sparkle skirt.  More specifically Neon Luv.  This one doesn't have sparkles all over it or glittery sequins but it is a fun print and great for lots of wear and washing (less worry about losing the glitter...).  
 I would leave the Sparkle Skirt website up on the ipad when I was done with it and on Neon Luv.  I even texted him one night while he was out with co-workers that if he wasn't home by a certain time I was buying a skirt.  He came home immediately (didn't realize it was that late).
 So while I am apparently fashion challenged or stuck in the 80's I love the new skirt.  It is bold and goes with my bright don't hit me with your car colors.  Mind you my hints were not very subtle--I mean I checked out sparkles every night for a week or more and left the page up.  Plus the specific text.
Continuing to feel the love with cold weather snuggles.  Anytime I am at my computer Cinder Ella feels the need to lay in front of me and more often than not has to rest her sweet face on my arm.  She not so subtly hints that she wants some petting by rubbing her face on me and rolling around.  Very much feeling the love around her the past few weeks.  Luke and I will be celebrating our first date 9 years ago in a few weeks as well as the fact that we have been in our house for 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment