Monday, February 3, 2014

Happy February!

Wow, sorry about that!  I completely skipped over blogging here for the month of January.  I did however do a nice job of blogging over at my running one.  If you want to read about the 5k and 10k you can check it out here.

As you can see I am a pro at wearing amazing outfits that make people scratch their heads.  Yes polka dots and strips plus crocs with socks.  I have no shame.  My friend Kelly and I wore matching Sparkle Skirts for the race.  
 You can read about my half marathon adventure here.  It was hot and humid but of course I enjoyed almost every minute of the race (there is always some time where you are like, enough already, where's the finish).
 And I broke the marathon into two posts here and here.  Happy reading on what most of January was about.  Other than that it is just getting back into routines here at home and signing up for new races.

No comments:

Post a Comment