Monday, December 5, 2011

Cookie Day

So I fail miserably at taking pictures. I brought the camera, but did I take pictures. Nope. These are the few I took from the typically chaotic baking day. Baking this year on a scale of 1-10 was probably a 3. A huge failure in quantity of cookies produced, likely due to the lack of Martha aka Jen. Here are the peanut butter kiss cookies. Later, Jen's father-in-law stopped over to install wireless for my mom and then let her borrow his ipad to facetime chat and "bake" with the aunts. Lack of baking lead to Jen taking us on a walking tour of her decorated for Christmas home. We also got to watch the dogs play/fight with each other and Paco ignore Jen. I will try to do better at remembering to take pictures. Blogs are real boring without the pictures. Although making spritz cookies and using red hot dollars instead of the cherry center taste pretty good. No pictures of that though. But mom did throw red hot dollars at Max to catch in his mouth. She threw them as if they were darts. When she threw them for Wes to catch it was the rainbow, softball toss. There's no favoritism there.

No comments:

Post a Comment