Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Day Festivities

Luke and I hosted Christmas at our house. Year number two seemed to go more smooth than the first time around. I was busy so didn't get many pictures during Christmas, just these few before photos. I guess I didn't do a bad job since Jen told me it was less ghetto this year. She was probably just talking about the fact that we used ice in the ice chest instead of shoveling them full of snow. We would have used snow, but it was out of stock. Our front hallway stairs that greet guests when they walk in the door.Tree one of two. Sorry I didn't take a picture of our basement tree that we used for our kid gift exchange and grab bag swap. All the decorations were put away the day after Christmas with the house vacuumed and put back to every day appearances.

No comments:

Post a Comment