Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Decorations

So, I was ambitious after Thanksgiving and decided to decorate. My ambition ended after I carried all our decorations up from the basement. Yup, that's all the decorations for our house, including ornaments, in just those boxes. We have one additional bin for our outdoor net lights. One bin is all Disney Christmas stuff and is my favorite bin. Perhaps this is the real reason my ambition ended... plus the fact that there was the Grinch on T.V. I did manage to get this little bit done though.I will be spending this Saturday decorating since last weekend I worked on report cards and took a mini-cottage overnight break paired with the Festival of Lights in Syracuse. (2 miles of lights and Christmas music)

1 comment:

  1. so far so good! Always remember to stay hydrated.. I see you got that covered. Thanks for taking time out last weekend for the cottage break.

    ReplyDelete