Thursday, November 24, 2011

Christmas in Disney?

Luke thinks that I would like a laptop and keeps joking with me that he is going to get me one for Christmas. I decided that a better idea would be to take me on a trip to Disney so we are there Christmas Day. I priced it out and we could leave on Saturday morning and return late Tuesday night with hotel and airfare for a few hundred less than the laptop would cost. His response to my research, "but we are having our families at our house for Christmas." Not a good excuse in my book because they can still have Christmas at our house, we just won't be there. Don't we want to make our first Christmas together special? I mean, just look at all the decorations and the magic of Disney... it would be great! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. No. You need to stay home for Christmas. You can see Disney decorated all pretty for a full month out of the year. Christmas with family is one day a year. Get a laptop.

    ReplyDelete