Sunday, November 6, 2011

For my Sister

Well Jen... since you are bored since I've been so busy and haven't posted, here is a little something for you:
What the classroom looked like when I "moved in"
Now it is full of papers and pencils and stuff.
Followed by a cross country meets and a pasta load:

More running:

An out of town wedding (not many photos though from that, her photographer was taking a gazillion)

More running:

and another pasta load:


So, between the coaching, teaching and running I haven't had time for keeping this interesting for you. Now that coaching is over I will post once a week and more if I can. Have a great November... and I'll make sure to look for an embarrassing photo of you as a happy be-lated birthday post. Oh, never mind. Happy late birthday to my oompa loompa sister:

2 comments:

  1. Much better! Except the first pasta load looks like all desserts. My kind of pasta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I read the blog, too! I was going to say the same thing about pasta load #1. I will take pasta load #2! I want to go to that minus the running part.

    ReplyDelete