Friday, November 11, 2011

Shoes and the Cat

I love shoes... well, just running shoes and crocs. I ordered a pair of these shoes earlier in the week and cannot wait for them to come in. They are super comfy and best of all match my Tink costume.I've put in several long runs with the pair I currently have and no blisters or achy spots since they are mostly a mesh/fabric construction and the lacing system isn't connected into a logo (which can sometimes create pressure points). The sole is flexible and allows for a smooth heel to toe transition. I won't bore you with the details of my awesome shoes... but if you ever want info on shoes let me know.
In other news, I think that Thunder Paws is feeling a bit lonely and wanting attention. She plopped herself on my school papers. I guess she misses all the hours she got to spend with me over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment