Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas....

Well, with Luke and I hosting Christmas this year we are taking a break from the bathroom for a few days so that I can get things cleaned up and ready for the holiday. There is a lot of dust involved in grouting and renovations in general. Fortunately the bathroom is pretty much just needing some paint at this time.
My mom took pictures at Christmas but her computer died and so did the pictures. I finally took my ipod in to see what was wrong with it and it too has died. These are just some of the decorations at the house but not all the chaos of the family Christmas festivities. According to my sister we put on a class act with coolers full of snow to keep the drinks cold. At least that is a benefit of living here we don't always have to buy ice. This is our tree and ornament... of course there is a touch of Disney almost everywhere in the house year round.




I forgot to take a picture of our fireplace with the garland, lights and stockings as well as the tree in the basement. Overall though we thought Christmas went quite well and are looking forward to hosting again next year unless someone objects and insists on having it at their home.

No comments:

Post a Comment