Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What we've been up to lately

It has been a while since I have blogged and i've been busy.  I've been called into work almost every day lately (that's a good thing) and have been busy with my Dopey Training.  That race is going to happen in less than 50 days and I am going to be ready despite the fact that the course is the 20 year celebration course from last year that made me miserable.  That's right Disney, you did something that I don't like and am disappointed that you are keeping the change.  Bring back the old course!

Anyways, Girls on the run wrapped up with the 5k.  The week leading up to the event was pretty decent and of course the day of the 5k started out beautifully with blue skies and decent temperatures.  But the weather man was right and about the time the race started the temps had dropped, wind kicked up and it was snowing.  It's been frigid ever since.
Luke and I also did our Christmas photo.  We thought about including Cinder Ella but she was all cozy snuggled in her cat bed and watched us smile about 8 times and then pick a photo.
 And I have Disney on the brain almost 24/7.  Magic Bands arrived in the mail for Luke and I.  I have practically begged him to take me every year for Christmas since we got married and this year we are going.  Very much looking forward to checking out all the decorations and holiday magic that only Disney can provide.
 We were selected to take part in the test program of their new MagicBands program.  I've been busy planning our dining reservations, fast passes and such that are all linked to the bands.   They are customizable (color) and they have our names printed on the back.  They will serve as our park passes, fast passes, dining reservations and room keys as well as a charge card if we assign one to the bands.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment