Monday, October 28, 2013

This weekend...

This weekend I tied all the Girls on the Run shirts up with sparkly pink ribbon so I can give them to the girls.  I think that will make it much more fun to finally get their shirts.  I also put their names on the tags so I am not having to check the size list a whole bunch.  
 I was told my hair was gorgeous.  So I had to take a picture.  I guess it looks pretty decent despite all the running and such that I put it through.  Still could go for a trim but realized the length I want would put me back into the category of looking "identical" to Stacy Pensgen again.  What do you think?
 In the past I've had random people stop me to tell me I do a great job with the weather.  And in other news...
I love all things pumpkin.  I am very disappointed when things don't look as good as the box.  I followed the directions and the pumpkin bars taste great.  I am only bummed that they look better on the box.  A dollop of whipped cream and some cinnamon sticks aren't going to fix my version.  Anyone else have the problem of boxed baked goods not coming out "as advertised."  Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know who that weather girl is but you could def pass for her!

    ReplyDelete