Friday, October 25, 2013

Snuggle up Weather

As we get to the end of October my little Snuggle Bug Cinder Ella has been climbing all over me to snuggle in and stay warm.  I love it.  She likes to lay on my chest and nuzzle her sweet little face into my neck/shoulder.  When she isn't doing this she is curled in a little ball on her dog bed in the sun or her cat bed (also in the sun).  But where was my little fur baby the other day?
That's right... the cupboard above the fridge.  She has decided it's a fun place to be.  Jump on the counter, microwave and top of fridge to get into the un-used cupboard and nap.  I asked the vet about this and she said a happy cat is a climbing cat.  She is comfortable and confident so she climbs.  Cats that aren't happy or that are scared dwell under beds and stay low.

No comments:

Post a Comment