Wednesday, October 23, 2013

It Finally Happened!

We got a riding lawn mower!  We went up to Luke's dads for the weekend to celebrate his 50th birthday and throw him a mini-surprise party with just family.  He was surprised and spent forever making a wish.  If you are wondering the cake is a road with a Harley Motorcycle on it.
 When we returned from our weekend visiting his family Patty and Danny called to see if they could drop off the riding mower.  Basically furniture and such gets shuffled around the family when people get new stuff or no longer need something.  By default and many conversations we finally got the rider.
Ohhhh and ahhhh a lot at these photos cause this is the only time Luke has mowed the lawn since we acquired the mower.  I've gotten to use it 3 times since.  I like the lines that the push mower leaves much better but I love that I am not dying for air or having my eyes half swell shut from allergies when I use this. Yay riding lawn mower.

1 comment: