Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Disney Vera Bradley Bag

I have been in love with this bag since they sneak peaked it on the Disney Parks blog over the summer. I am not a "Vera Bradley" person but I really like this (probably because it is Disney).  Well, it was not going to be available at Disney until late September.  This meant that I would not be able to pick up one while I was at Disneyland for the Dumbo Double Dare.

Then it was announced they would have them available through the Disney Store website. They have been sold out since they went on the website and apparently they cannot keep them in stock at the parks either.  Hopefully this will be available soon or else I am hoping that it will be magically on a shelf when I go.  Midnight with Mickey you will be mine (but only this style bag will do).

1 comment: