Monday, September 22, 2014

Rochester 1/2 Marathon

So a while back I signed up for the Rochester 1/2 Marathon.  Um, yeah it kind of snuck up fast on me.  Well after work on Friday I headed over to the expo at Fleet Feet to pick up my packet.  It was a decent little expo and they had some good deals but I didn't need anything so I just got my packet and called it a day.  One of the nice things they had was Spectator Bingo.  For your spectator to watch for certain types of runners and get a Bingo.  Bring it it for $5-$50 off your next purchase.
 The shirts were a nice charcoal gray with the blue and white lettering.  Classy looking but you know me I'd prefer some neon so I can actually wear it out running (safety first).
 Of course I had to paint my toenails before the race.  No one is going to see them but I am quite proud of the fact that I haven't lost one yet.  Probably cause I keep them super short.  I was in the mood for some purple.
 Lastly, I picked out my outfit.  I was all set for the race.  The weather was calling for passing showers and possible thunder/lightning.  With temps in the 60's I figured this was a good choice.  (it was)

No comments:

Post a Comment