Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Home from Florida

My mom and I arrived home from our whirlwind trip to Florida around noon on Saturday.  Both of us somewhat exhausted and then she went and pulled an all nighter to wait for concert tickets that went on sale the next morning.  I took the more practical route and went home, packed for the cottage and took a lot of little naps and relaxed.
 Luke and I attempted to go watch the sunset but there were too many low clouds so it wasn't going to happen.  The sun disappeared from view 15 minutes before the actual sunset with no chance of the clouds breaking for a more beautiful sky.  Oh well, we tried.
 We went back to the cottage where Luke basically proceeded to rub my feet and calves for almost the entire Transformers movie that he rented.  Then he stayed up to do some work and slept on the couch so I could get a great night of sleep after all my travels.  He is an amazing husband and always trying to make me happy.  He's winning in that category (although I do complain sometimes).
My skirt haul from the trip to Florida cause my handsome Manfriend said, "get what you want."  In all fairness mom bought me 2 and one was already paid for and had to be picked up (saved shipping cost).

No comments:

Post a Comment