Thursday, February 28, 2013

New Dishes

After the mini-road trip with my mom and ordering new Corelle dishes from the store online (those Target exclusive colors) they finally came in the mail.  I am loving the new plates and bowls, though I do miss my polk-a-dots.
 Although we didn't need the mugs and smaller plates they are quite nice to have.  Our polk-a-dots are cute but as you can see were starting to show what 3 years will do to not as durable as Corelle plates/bowls:
Chipped edges on the plates (3 out of or 7) and hairline cracks in our bowls (about 2/7)... and incase you are wondering we started with 8 of all our dishes.  We lost one large plate, one small plate and one bowl completely with only our mugs surviving.  Here is a comparison of the size difference (and major difference in weight too):
plate comparison corelle and dots
8 corelle vs 6 dots
I'm hanging onto the few un-cracked bowls and mugs and my momma is taking the rest to break and create into some project.  Love the square plates but wish the bowls were round instead of square-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment