Friday, October 5, 2012

it's fall...

Sorry that it has been a very looooong time since I last posted.  It  is fall and that means super busy time for me.  Coaching started for me in August and it's been more busy than usual this season with 43 girls on the team and the lady I co-coach with starting a new position with different hours this year.
I've been busy with painting the kitchen as well... almost done!  Luke and I also took a trip out to San Francisco.  I'm also working on a fall wreath.  I have the materials to create, I just have to create.  Right now I'm loving the crisp, cool fall air and the pumpkin coffee at Bruegger's.  How about I am loving anything pumpkin flavored right now.

Here's a photo of the park we had our meet at a few weeks ago.  It was a beautiful fall day and we were right next to the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment