Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tomorrow, tomorrow...

Luke and I leave for Disneyland tomorrow morning bright and early. Cinder is going to have a fun filled weekend at my parents since she needs plenty of attention. She spent yesterday hopping between the two suitcases as I finished packing for the trip and then slept on them last night. Anyhow, I stayed busy last week with painting and such around the house.

My dad helped Luke put in a laminate floor a few weeks ago. We painted the wood paneling to make the room brighter. I spent several days painting the shelves to get them put back up.
Before you could barely see the fireplace. The dark paneling took away from the beautiful brick.


And after with our fireplace jumping off the contrasting wall.



Here's Luke installing the floor. A big thanks to Papa Bear for making a special tool to "knock" the boards into place and bringing over his saw to cut the pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment