Monday, November 4, 2013

too early for Christmas

On my adventure to the store to pick up the clearance Halloween candy for our gingerbread house extravaganza at Thanksgiving I couldn't help but notice a lot of Christmas "stuff" out.  Getting to see Disney for the Holidays this year I am super excited and happened to see this little goodie on the end cap at Target:

 They are countdown to Christmas ornaments that you can fill with small pieces of candy or whatever.  They are metal and Cinder approved of them so they are here to stay.
 I decided to hang them in our front hall for now until I figure out where I want this Disney display to be.  The big reason I made this purchase instead of the extreme clearance after Christmas waiting was because there are 3 Dumbo ornaments.
 He is just so cute that I cannot resist.  Although I did resist the squeeze his foot and his trunk blinks to Jingle Bells and his ears flop around.  Totally not worth $25 for that stuffed animal that would get annoying fast.
The only thing really over the top Christmas about these is the snowflakes and the few with Mickey and pals that are totally holiday themed.

1 comment: