Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November Goals

Welcome to the busy part of the year and less day light hours to do everything.   Daylight primarily affects my running and I am not a fan of my headlamp so I try very hard to squeeze in my run before it's dark at oh, 5 pm.  Anyways, I want to try and accomplish quite a few things so I figured I'd make a goal list for the month.  In fact, I decided to make a whole binder dedicated to helping me stay organized.  
Let's be honest, post-it notes all over with goals and to-do lists was not pretty all over my counter and table.  Plus I had to move them all the time to eat or prep food for dinner and such.  Enter my new binder that I spent a week figuring out what I wanted, how I would use it and what would work for me based on what has and has not worked in the past.
 I had the binder in the basement and love the My Glass Slipper (running shoe) sticker so I stuck that on there.  I made my own tabs with running plans, weekly planner, big to do and big ideas (projects that need to get done on the house) and things I love.
On each of my weekly pages it has a goals section (small things I want to accomplish for the week) and a looking ahead space (for the near future/month).  
My November Goals are:
dates in the planner
Christmas photo and cards done
put laundry away the day I do the laundry
try cooking 1 new meal a week
craft some holiday garland
keep up the running

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea! Love your goals. I really need to get mine down on paper so I can accomplish some things.

    ReplyDelete