Tuesday, January 22, 2013

it's Disney time!

 It was the wonderful time of year again where I got to escape the snow and ice for a few days to Disney!  Another Mommy and me trip, which means lots of laughs and smiles.  Since we were staying almost a week this year we decided to stay at the All-Star Music resort.  We figured it would be less crowded than the All-Star Sport resort with marathon weekend guests.  We were right, but it was still a crowded resort.  I missed the quiet of the Port Orleans French Quarter, but a room is a room with all the Disney magic.
After checking into our hotel we had dinner in the dining hall.  I had a pizza and my mom had a burger.  My mom's friend Ray picked us up at the airport and also had a burger.  We had a wonderful kind of last minute surprise of getting a 3 day park ticket for this year.  Of course I started checking out what parks we would do each day.  I already knew Magic Kingdom was happening on Thursday, our original one park day plan.  
The first park I decided on was EPCOT for Wednesday.  Mom and I could enjoy the park during the day and make our Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue dinner by taking the monorail and then a boat.  I thought that by the time our dinner ended we would have time to get back for their Illuminations firework show but that didn't happen (would have been really close).

No comments:

Post a Comment