Friday, April 13, 2012

Classroom

I posted about my classroom a long time ago and realized I haven't taken any pictures of the room. So I stopped in the school over break (gasp) and did some copying and prep work for after break. Too bad I haven't taken pictures throughout the year considering I've arranged the room, books and everything about 5 times. It's staying like this til the end of the year. Part of the reason for so many arrangements was I couldn't figure out what to do with the giant teacher desk. I eventually realized I haven't used the one storage closet or any of the contents (as a long term sub I crammed the other teachers stuff in there). Considering I haven't touched the closet all year I shoved the desk in the corner against the wall and problem solved since I sit at the kidney table for reading groups and planning. I don't use the desk for anything other than stacking papers and the drawer full of emergency ramen noodles, poptarts and chocolates.

No comments:

Post a Comment