Monday, March 18, 2013

Manfriend is Exercising

Luke has been exercising almost daily since his birthday.  He is elliptical-ing 20-40 minutes and trying to eat better.  After exercising for about 2 weeks I came home from subbing to a note on my laptop:
 He decided that I do a ton of stuff around the house and am always leaving him little love notes.  The weather was going to be gorgeous over the weekend so it worked out.  (This was in the beginning of March).  We did go out to dinner at Uno's with my mom for her birthday (his idea to call and ask her to dinner, promising me dinner with just us another time).  Such a thoughtful guy!
Moonlight Creamery was having a princess theme day and my mom, dad and I went after Mikee at my Bruegger's talked about it.  He made all the decorations for it.  It looked great in there, but I didn't want to be the creepy person taking a bagillion photos.  There was a "castle" near the front door and he had princess portraits all over the walls and ribbons/balloons scattered.  The employees were dressed up as well with Mikee as a prince from the Once upon a Time series.  All the ice cream flavors were re-named to be princess-y.  I brought Luke home a sucker:
Yes, that is called Man Bait... a maple bacon flavored lollipop.  It smelled like bacon and tasted like bacon.  It was gross though because it wasn't "bacon."


1 comment: