Thursday, March 7, 2013

Cake Pops=FAIL!

My attempt at making cake pops and practicing making them for Jen's baby shower was a major fail.  We will be making cup cakes.  The cake part of the pops was delicious all mixed with the frosting after I let it sit in the fridge and get really cold.  I figured I could handle melting some chocolate in the microwave following the directions on the package.  It started to melt and needed a little more time to be "smooth."  I followed the directions for the time intervals between stirring and then we ended up from kind of smooth to chunky.  I had burnt the chocolate.  Luke and I have been eating the cake pops without the chocolate coating.  Fail in finishing the food as intended, but still edible so not complete loss... other than the burnt chocolate.


No comments:

Post a Comment