Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 6 Disney

MARATHON MONDAY!
That's right folks, Disney gave all marathon participants a free day at the park on Monday... you just had to bring your photo id and medal as proof of finishing and you got a free park pass (well, they activated the one given to you at the expo). So I remembered to bring my medal, but my photo id is back at the hotel. Timmy remembers his id, but forgets his medal. Fortunately the guy at the counter didn't care and let me use a hotel room key for id and then Timmy went to the counter with my medal to activate his pass. It all worked out and the nice man at the counter was from Rochester, NY.

We went to EPCOT for the day and encountered rain. We were prepared and looked amazing in our ponchos. At least we were dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment