Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cinder Ella

Thunder Paws, as I affectionately call her, has also earned the title Lightning Claws. She sprints up the stairs and hurls herself at my office chair which she climbs. Even if I am in another room I can hear the thunder of her paws and the shredding of fabric. Once on top of the chair she proceeds to chase her tail, fall slightly and have to climb back up. She is waiting for the right time to pounce on her tail. While in spaz mode she is quite fierce. As you can see my chair has seen better days. At first there was no stuffing coming out, now I've resorted to pieces of duct tape to help keep the chair alive. Although somewhat hideous, it does not deter her from doing what she loves.
I can no longer say that she doesn't like people food. In the past she would sniff what I had and walk away, uninterested. Luke had a glass of milk out for a bit (it was getting warm) and she wandered over and helped herself. It was like kitty heaven. There was no point in stopping her since he wasn't about to drink it after she stuck her tongue in it. We let her have a few laps and took it away. She was a happy kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment