Friday, June 29, 2012

You walk your cat on a leash?

So, when Thunder Paws (Cinder Ella's nickname) was missing last year and we were asking some neighbors they were like, "that cat you walk on a leash?"  Yes, I walk the cat on a leash.  She is an indoor cat but likes to get outside once in a while to check things out.  I don't need some critter (the fox or coyote) eating her or a car smushing her.
Let's start by the fact that she is obsessed with the garage.  She begs at the garage door with howling meows to be let into the garage where she proceeds to do this:
in the garage
yep, exciting.  She just sits lays there on the carpet outside the door.
If the sliding glass door is open she begs with her meows at the door.  Who can resist such a cute face?
When I have her outside on the leash I usually comb her fur.  She loves it and just lays down on the patio for this most of the time.
I want to go outside too!
 Cinder and I eventually got part of the way into our huge side yard (the second time ever) and she had to climb on the rock.  All this exploring was tiring so we rested a bit.
oh rock, how I missed you


We continued on our adventure and stopped for a bit to eat.

crunchy and juicy
get your own snack
that does not smell good

After about 45 minutes of walking, exploring, eating she was tuckered out and sprawled on the driveway.  So yes, I do walk the cat on a leash.  

No comments:

Post a Comment