Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dani and Greg Married

Luke and I traveled to LI for the weekend for my best friend Dani's wedding to the love of her life Greg. They started dating about 6 months after Luke and I and married 8 months after Luke and I. We were both part of the wedding party so we don't have a ton of pictures and left that up to the photographer. They couldn't have asked for a better day in February. I know Miss D wanted some snow, but we had blue skies and sunshine. The reception was amazing. Cocktail hour had a bread buffet, pasta bar, sushi bar, cheese/crackers, potato bar and passed h'our dourves (I know, the spelling on that). We were seated with a great group of people for dinner. The dining room was exquisite with lights that changed the color/mood of the room along the walls. I had pasta and Luke had steak for dinner. They also offered salmon and chicken. Food was delicious and over the top with details. Their cake was drizzled in chocolate syrup for serving. They also had an ice cream scooper. Dani did her father daughter dance to a Disney reference song and it reminded me of my father daughter dance to a Disney song. She's my BFF for a reason. The tables each had a bottle of beer that Greg home brewed and labeled for the occasion. We went back to the hotel and said goodbye to the newlyweds. We love you guys and are so happy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment